| Nayada-25Ě1R ||
Navigational radar station "Nayada-25Ě1R" is designated for equipment of mixed type ships (river-sea).
Meet requirements of IMO, IEC and Russian river and maritime register of shipping.
- wave length 3cm;
- diameter of antenna's rotation 3m;
- transmitter power 10kW;
- range scales up to 96 miles.
Display of ship's generalized information:
- geographical coordinates;
- course, speed;
- depth under keel.
- Intescanning accumulation.
- Scaling up of the selected area with its separate display in the additional display field.
- Image orientation to “HEAD-UP”, “NORTH”, “COURSE-UP”, modes RM and TM with off-centering within 2/3 image radius.
- Measurement of targets coordinates:
VRM and EBL;
- Automatic detection and audible alarm of targets in the guard zone, anchorage control.
- Trails of targets past positions and true motion with adjustable time of its duration.
- Autotracking of at least 50 targets with indication of their motion parameters and CPA with collision avoidance warning and safe passing trials maneuver (ARPA).
- ARPA output to electronic marine charts.
- Image and graphic data stabilization relative to the ground and water.
- Navigation development and control (4 routes).
- Built-in control of energy potential and trouble-shooting.
- Receive and display targets' motion parameters from transponder AIS (on request).
- Video image signal generation to RDR (on request).
- Remote video display (on request).
- Commutator for two NRS (on request).
- Additional indicator (on request).
- NRS variant for high-speed ships (on request).
- Stand for floor-mounted indicator (on request).